Simple steps for self hypnosis
Hypnosis is a tool that can help one to achieve their desires and goals. It helps you to access the power of your subconscious mind. In fact, all hypnosis is self hypnosis.
When you practice self hypnosis, you change your thoughts and beliefs (along with your energy) about who you are, you give yourself the opportunity to transform your life!
- Go to a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair or couch. Although some people prefer to lie down, you are more susceptible to sleep than when sitting up.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Close your eyes and start to get rid from your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety. When you begin, you might find it difficult not to think. But it would become better over time.
- Recognize the tension in your body. Beginning with your toes, imagine the tension slowly falling away from your body and vanishing. Visualize each part of your body becoming lighter and lighter as the tension is removed.
- Take slow, deep breaths.
- Appreciate the fact that you are now extremely relaxed.
- Say positive statements to in your mind. 2 or 3 times should be enough
- Give yourself a few moments before opening your eyes. Allow yourself about 2 ? 3 minutes to enjoy the relaxation process. Take your time getting up. Tell yourself "Wide awake, Wide awake". This will put your mind back in the conscious state.